Well, here they are….my new year’s resolutions. Perhaps it’s more appropriate to call them my goals for 2007:
1. Make lunch for work each day (reduces eating out)
2. Study up on the environment & related issues
3. Work out 4x/week
4. Learn to cook a bit better
5. Learn to play the guitar
6. Watch less TV
7. Visit my parents 3x
8. Visit college roommates in CA
9. Go to Honduras
10. Go through CASA training
11. Share my opinions more often (tactfully, of course)
12. Complete the Run for the Stars (5K) in under 37 minutes
So far, so good. 2.5 days down, 362.5 left to go.
Hmmm……only three times to visit your parents…..hmmmmm…..
Putting your “goals” down is a good thing. For one it helps you be more concrete instead of having vague ideas of what you would like to accomplish. I am proud of you. Love, Mom