In honor of turning 30, I have put together a list of 30 lessons I am learning:
1. Sleep is important
2. Find rest in God and seek Him out for strength. His joy will sustain me through the hard times.
3. God is BIG! When everything else fails, God doesn’t
4. There will be dry times, but He is faithful to always be there
5. Sometimes the lessons you’re teaching are the ones you need to learn
6. It’s okay to be alone
7. Without love, I am nothing
8. Sacrifice what I want and give myself completely to what God wants
9. There is nothing better than praying with someone to accept Christ
10. Trust God for the right words to say, in fact, trust God for everything.
11. God sometimes works in the strangest ways
12. Sometimes walls must be broken for seeds to be planted
13. The longer you wait to obey God, the worse things get
14. Be ready for unexpected things at all times
15. A hug can change your attitude completely. And I often need more hugs!
16. Unity happens when we let God break down our barriers
17. Your attitude sets the tone for the day.
18. Make the most of every opportunity. You never know how much impact you really have on a person’s life
19. People need discipline
20. Don’t forget deodorant
21. Sometimes God causes the greatest flourishing through our mistakes, not our strong points
22. God time is good and vital
23. Expect the weather to change
24. Playing in the rain is encouraged
25. It’s okay to ask for help
26. Find reasons to laugh. Sometimes it’s okay to laugh at the silly things people do. It’s always okay to laugh at yourself
27. It’s okay to be a little crazy
28. Holding on to things that should be in God’s hands is stupid
29. Encouragement, no matter how small, goes a long way.
30. Loving people that annoy you is very hard. It is so much easier to say that you love them than actually doing it
Leave a Reply